The MC machine is a small, portable cutting machine. Designed to cold cut lighter weight ribbons and material up to 1 1/2″ wide. With an 18″ x 12″ footprint and only 9 1/2″ tall, it can sit just about anywhere. It’s totally electric. Just plug it in and turn it on, load a roll of material and your ready to start cutting it up.
- 120 volt operation 1 1/2″ width capacity
- 44″ length limit weighs approximately 40 lbs.
- 18″ wide x 12 deep x 9 1/2″ tall – excluding a roll of material
- programmable feed rate from 1 to 12 inches per second
- length calibration for different types of materials
Example of Cutting Performance:
- Cutting 3″ long pieces over an 8 hour day will yield over *15,000 pieces cut. That’s 25 50 yard rolls of material.
- Material Runout Sensor – automatically stops the machine when the roll of material runs out.
- Multi language options – This option allows the prompts to be displayed in one of two different languages, also includes instruction books in both languages.
- Metric measuring option – allows the user to enter the length in metric units (mm).
- Program storage option – allows frequently used programs to be stored and recalled.
- MC Interface – Remote monitoring and programming with a PC. It can also store all your separate job information with the optional PC program.
- Mini Cutter setup instructions, parts list and technical drawings – Click here
- *Actual performance may vary.