CREDIT, DISCOUNTS, AND PAYMENTS
- PAYMENT – We accept all major credit cards. Credit cards purchases will be subject to a 3% card processing fee.
- SHIPMENT – Payment must be received in full before shipment unless prior credit has been established. TRC Industries uses UPS, but customer scheduled pickups and deliveries from other carriers are always welcome.
- CREDIT – Purchases can be made with credit after approval of credit application. Payment is due to TRC Industries no later than the invoice due date, regardless of date products are received. Credit term begins on the day of invoice.
- DISCOUNTS – Early payment discounts apply only if payment is received within the discount period. This period is from the invoice date until end of business on the last day of discount term. Invoices will be billed at full price if payment is received after early payment discount period.
- RETURNED CHECKS – A $50 service charge will be assessed on any Nonsufficient Funds Check (NSF).
- LATE PAYMENTS – A 3% fee will be assessed on any invoices that are paid past the due date on those invoices. An additional 3% will be charged each month after that, assessed at the beginning of each month late. Each month is defined as 30 calendar days. Customers who pay late repeatedly may be subject to changes in terms of payment, including due upon receipt on all future purchases.
- TRC Industries will rent Strip Cutters or Control Panels to customers who cannot afford machine down time. Rentals begin when shipment tracking shows the equipment has been delivered to the customer and ends once it has been received by TRC Industries.
- Customers who return rental equipment with damage above or beyond normal wear and tear will be subjected to additional fees. Rentals should be packaged sufficiently well to prevent damage during shipment. Control panels and cutter heads should be packaged separately, when possible, to prevent damage to control panels.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping costs
- Call for availability and pricing.